Returns and Exchanges
Please note that our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please see below our step by step guide to cancelling, returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cancelling or Returning your order
1. Complete mubakid’s online Returns/Exchange Request Form within 14 days of delivery
2. If you have already received the item(s), package the item(s) up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to return the product. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage
3. Once the returned product has been received, the seller will let us know to refund you by the same payment method that you paid with. If you cancelled your order before the item(s) were supplied, we will refund you 14 days after the day on which you informed the us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order
4. If the product(s) have been delivered, they must be returned with their original delivery note to the seller in order for mubakid to issue a full refund. You must not send the returned product(s) to mubakid
5. Unfortunately, some items that are sold on mubakid.com are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order
- Any product that has been used , returned without original packaging or is returned in an unsaleable condition.
Please note that returns are at your own cost.
If you wish to exchange a product, please complete our Returns/Exchange Request Form to return your item and place a new order for your replacement through mubakid.com.
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We'll be delighted to help!
Last amended 31 July 2018